Thursday, April 16, 2015

stories

I want to start writing stories.
Something that an introvert might do to connect to the world.

I know that I might be garbage at writing but I gotta start somewhere.
There has been so many ways that I have changed and grown in the last year and it makes me confident that transformation is possible. Black and whites are not always the case. Characters need their stories told and live should be revealed through the greys that I have been finding everyday.

So I am going to start writing and writing stories that help me keep on this path towards bigger and better understandings of myself and others.

Maybe when I get good enough I can go to a reading.. maybe when I get even better I can submit something to be published??

We shall see. :)

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>