Tuesday, April 28, 2015

my trend report.

So many things are "trending" but there are only so many things that I think are cool. As usual, I am always one season behind and perpetually feel like the items of clothes that I would like to purchase are sold out everywhere.

I want to be the glam girl who modge podges fashion for less, but I think that I end up being somewhere in between. Consequently, I have constructed a fashion hit list to get the key pieces that I want and remain the type of trendy girl I want to be.

The last things on my hit list were flatform shoes and D'orsay flats.

IMG_0046_2.jpg 

I eventually scored both but after a long while of looking. I also looked for cutout booties, which in the end, I found too trendy and on the street far too often.

My newest desire it to have embellished shoes, a kimono style embroidered organza dress, and a dress with cut out shapes.
 
Hence the love for Chloe, Christopher Kane and Biyan.
 
 
 
 
 
I also love structured wool, such as:
 
 
 
And the muted warmth, frumpy heroin chic of Gucci
 
 
Viola! My new trench to look for in my fashion line up :)

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>