Wednesday, August 31, 2011

50 First Dates.

When I was going to school in Chattanooga, I started this project with a boy to try and hit up every restaurant in town. We would sample the food.. the wine or brews and write a nice prose review accompanied by photos of the adventure!!

I felt sad for a long time that it never happened. But instead of feeling sad anymore I am going to unearth project! and revitalize it!

50 days. (not consecutively)
50 dates. (hopefully)
50 dishes.
50 drinks.
$0 (haha maybe..)

bringing the age of chivalry back! with a bang!!


In video game metaphor, Sahale shall rack up cool points in this mission to level up in the game of Life Knowledge.


As a part of the project, I have purchase a map of Seattle so I can mark each choice restaurant in its neighborhood and check them off as I go!





I also started an okcupid! dating profile to meet some new peeps. But I can alway open for suggested and reliable dates. Only requirement, must possess: a different and interesting perspective.






No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>