Sunday, August 21, 2011

a taste of sand.

Feelings are embarrassing..
They always seem to be inappropriate.

Because, unfortunately, there are too few cool people .
So.... I try and ignore my feelings so that no one knows.

But it doesn't matter....
Because you end up digging trenches for them anyways.

Digging them, deeper and deeper until you are stuck..................




and no one, especially the one who got you into trouble, is going save you.

This has happened enough times that I have put down (at least tried) the shovel of jealousy, or emotional energy, shared experience.. and sorta isolated myself.
BUT
I am a human with a warm blooded heart and sexual desires.

So life has become like chewing sand.
VERY boring.

I usually go from stunning highs to the lowest of lows.



How do people do it??

Maybe I need a man-whore to make out with and a cool person to talk to. That way I can have the best of both worlds without being inappropriate!

I just need some one to take the taste of sand out of my mouth.:.

//sj

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>