Thursday, October 21, 2010

OBAMA is in TOWN



Today Obama is going to be in town for a rally for incumbent Senator, Patty Murray.. kind of a rough war in Washington state for the senate seat which is usually a given democrat. The tea party-ers where out in force on the overpasses as I drove to work. Unfortunately, I won't be able to join in and hearing the president because I have work.

Lately, I have been very envious of the French people. Not because of their baguettes or little French berets. Or their culture and language. No! in fact its because they know how to stick it to the man and tell him to suck! it! We are so terrified of our government, but France has a long tradition of revolution. so awesome. 1.2 million people took it to the streets in protest of the new pension plan that pushed retirement to 62. A lot of high schoolers participated too.. I can't imagine high schoolers here in the US even caring about their future pensions. I love you France for your murder of apathy. Virtual high five and double facebook like to you.

||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||>>||

In other news! I cut my locks! Finally.. and it feels good. I feel freed.. haha Scary though it might be, changes are usually good. Known evil seems attractive and comfortable but my new short and tangle-less hair seems a no evil at this point.

face & hair



3 comments:

Stephan Castro Leavens said...

Obama made his way down to Portland. I'm glad I walk to work as everyone else got stuck in the excess traffic he caused.

Hueboxx said...

Did somebody say tea party? I hope it's herbal!

Jessi Jo said...

Sahale...you are the cutest! The new look is just taking it up another level! How are we ever to keep up?

um... new looks <O> <O>