Wednesday, March 3, 2010

apologies

sorry I haven't writtern in a while. I've been buzzing with plans and ideas.
travels. dreams. ideas.
I come to you from the Bothell Regional Library in Bothell, WA, one of the premiere library systems in the country THE KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM

been working with Tim Hinck to do some experimental visuals for his
experimental music composition concert.

I need to come up with scary and gripping flashes to accentuate the music and its interpretation.
I saw this guy: Volkan Ergen on vimeo giving me inspiration. like, like, liking his stuff::


△enchantress△ from VOLKAN ERGEN on Vimeo.


o c p d o c p d △ o c p d o c p d from VOLKAN ERGEN on Vimeo.



And then on the session front .:. I've been working with a young mister Alex Thompson on a session idea that is going to take my musical sessions to the next level. We are going to give Chattanooga and its music and culture a whole new look at itself. Its going to be amazing! Trust me. We have been brainstorming ideas and setting a couple perspective shoot days already. Its always exciting to get artists into a symbiotic relationship. Makes both of us very happy.

Then on a last note, I am going to start teaching at an inner city camp that is trying to promote the arts in Chattanooga. I will be teaching a film ciriculum to the kids. I've been working on some lesson plan ideas and I hope that I know how to make film interesting to elementary kids. I think it will be really good for me to try and teach some of the things that I have learned over the last four years and hone my abitility to communicate that information. Not only that but have some working credentials in that direction since ((cross your fingers)) I plan to pitch a similar course//camp lesson plan to AVA for this comming quarter!!

exciting stuff..!

Sahale OUT

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>