Thursday, July 8, 2010

nyc 2nd ac.


maybe I am a little sentimental and over analytical about life, but I feel like that brings as many perks as downs in your life. At least I'm never shallow about life and make decisions with caution and try to make decisions slowly and discerningly.

Tonight, I leave on a jet liner to New York City. I've been thinking about what I want for myself and for my life. There are many things you can choose and many things that you don't get to. Like this opportunity to work on this feature. I couldn't have applied for it or worked for it, it was a simple opportunity that came from a connection. I think of how hard I've tried to MAKE things happen in my life and make people what I want them to be and make God who I want Him to be to serve me and the life I think I need. But there are so many things in life that you can never pin down, could never plan, that actually are what you were really looking for and what you really need, that living in need of control ruins those silent and stiller moments when Iife can talk to you, instead of the other way around.

So, I will be in New York City tomorrow morning, doing a check out of equipment for the film "Vamperifica". . yes, I know, sounds corny. We will see. But more than that I will be learning a set of invaluable skills for what I want to do. Theoretically I've wanted this so bad! Now that things are happening, its kinda scary. I mean, yeah, other people were and are doing more than me, but I'm only 22 and just 2 months out of college! This is big news.

I am determined for New York not to just hit me. I will be adventuring as much as I can, living life so that I have amazing stories to tell. New York is my current oyster.

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>