Friday, December 24, 2010

SURE. im game.

boyfriend? X
hm..
hobbies? X
..
friends? X
events? X

good then.

work then?
we shall be good friends..
I shall name you George, office desk,
so that when people ask where I am going
they will think I'm visiting a totally awesome
friend instead of going back to work..
OR
that I'm hanging out with this super sweet
hunky George guy till 10 PM in the evening..
instead of editing film footage.

good then.

I have no life, so film..
duck, duck, goose!
you are it.
I wouldn't call myself ambitious.. just
differently lifestyled.
God! you asked for it.
I have nothing else to do, so the message is
for me to focus on film.
I want to be the best at every challenge
I face.. but since working is all I've got,
I am going to be the BEST DAD-GUM
OFFICE COFFEE MAKER and
packing peanut disposer AND
random PACKAGE mailer
ERRAND runner GIRL, and
OFFICE SUPPLY purchaser,
this film company has ever seen
and the best assistant to the assistant
of Tom Gorai in recent history.

more filmic pursuits and updates to
come..

love,
SAHALE

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>