Thursday, December 16, 2010

rants. for you though!


gosh,
I started an eharmony account.
and boy. when I rated spirituality as important I did mean that I wanted to meet people like this:

what is the most important thing in your life:
JESUS!
what are you passionate about
JESUS
and
PRAYING!!
what activities do you enjoy:
OUTREACH and EVANGELISM
what are the 5 most important influences in your life:
JESUS
the Bible
God
the 10 Commandments
and
CHURCH!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet!
at the same time
I don't want someone who is

how many dates is it???
oh yeah, 4 until you HAVE to sleep with me.
"If I don't get laid.. forget us being together.."
contrived and selfish peer pressure

Can't their be a middle ground? Can't their be people that live driven from within.. that just live without worry.. without so much s-t-r-i-f-e. With an understanding of the world as a whole.
Who go with the flow. Have some spontaneity. Live life with open wonder.. yet a developed and mature sense of self?

Sometimes I feel too complicated.
If I had a genre .. secular or religious.. it seems life would be so much easier, but then I would have to leave my personality and brains at the door.

Well, whoever you may be.
smart
sexy
spiritual
willing to sleep with me and doesn't believe he is going to hell if he does
willing to wait to sleep with me if I am not ready
self-assured
goal-oriented
good decision making
non black-and-white
deep relationship seeking
life enjoying
spontaneous
responsible
thought provoking
man

I hope you exist.. because I will wait for you.
and you will be intensely precious

lets say
time will tell
if I believe in you or not.

quit hanging out with the Easter bunny and Santa Claus and come find me.!!


2 comments:

Jessi Jo said...

Bahaha...I love this post. I concur wholeheartedly...my name for them is the unicorn.

Do they really exist...who knows.

Kristopher Haughton said...

astronaut mike dexter!

um... new looks <O> <O>