Monday, March 21, 2011

Robert McKee is a man after my own heart.



How does this man manage to read my mind? How does he manage to sum up thoughts I have been having... mention things I have been struggling with?

Is he and I too idealistic? Is this sort of thing able to be a reality?
He is the expert!! That is what makes me excited.
Robert McKee!
YOU are so big picture! thank you. tell me about the roots. Where story starts. How my favorite movies are so compelling. I don't want some common sense analyzation or surface level "tips and tricks to sell your script!!" I want you Robert McKee and your underlying archetypes.. yes! yes! yes!
not only will you help me make my own work shine, you will make my daily struggle with clarity and my screenplay coverage writing skillz 100% better. I feel it in my bones.. in my heart.

Awesome!!!









1 comment:

Nicholas said...

THAT. Is a very good book. Maybe I should read it again...

um... new looks <O> <O>