Monday, March 7, 2011




Today was my first official commute from my new place to and from work.
Best thing ever! So close.

Filled my cupboards with food!! so excited to cook and to live here .. my own place!

Pace myself. Yes. I need to have some fun.

How can I maximize myself? How can I have more to go around?
I need to do so many things and be so many people. I need to be a cook and a house cleaner. An assistant and a director in training. I need to be more than I have ever been. To be completely challenged. I want some good people in my life that love me and I can love in return.
I want to map out all the parks in the Seattle area and all the beaches and hang out at all of them. I want to play tennis and go running and see Shakespeare. I am going to go see Bruce Lee's grave for sure!
Seattle is my oyster. I am going to make you awesome.! Capitol Hill is my oyster.
People watching up here is AWESOME. So many interesting people and faces. So exotic and different.

I will have to tell you want happens!!!

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>