Monday, February 22, 2010

stay put

Yesterday I got stopped by a cop for going 49 in a 35 ((of course in Collegedale)). He gave me just a warning, but he gave me some other disturbing news as well: He told me that within 10 days of residency here in Tennessee you have to get a TN driver's license.

This I added on to the other statement by my regional Bank of America teller that "you really should get a Tennessee account, it would be convenient, since Washington is on another system."

But I don't want to change my license or my bank account, because that means I have to admit that I plan to be here a while, that means I have to admit that I am a resident of the state of Tennessee..

I get it fates. I know what you want me to do!! But I'm not taking your subtle hints just yet. I don't want to. The Northwest is where I will end up, I am convinced, and I pray.


make sure to love some Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos ++==


//
MY BABY SHOOTS HER MOUTH OFF







//
BROADRIPPLE IS BURING







//
LOVE SONG FOR A SCHUBA'S BARTENDER







all from daytrotter

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>