Monday, February 1, 2010

this weekend.

This moring I sat sideways in my chair, acutely aware of the strong smell of cigarettes on my jacket. I enjoyed the smokey scent but I wasn't as sure that my classmate in World Religions would agree with me.

This weekend was for Digital Butter at Rythm and Blues. I had never been to Rythm and Brews before. It was a pretty sweet joint, although I wish the type of music that usually comes in there matched its indie and quirky interior. I got my dance on. My, as usual, sober dance.

This weekend was for watching an old fav show. Watched a marathon of Friends. Forgot how funny some of the writing is! Felt homie when the snow was floating past my windows.

This weekend was for learning how to play one drum beat. Maybe I can prefect it and add on another. Cheers to being a someday drummer.

This weekend was for random thrift store runs and finding outfits that smell like your grandma. This weeked was for seeing strange southerners at said thrift stores and shamelessly people watching.

This weekend was for graphic design photoshoots and running around the back streets of Ootelwah and for seeing two foot icicles.

This weekend was for remembering my childhood obession with Moomintrolls. And my late summer nights ((in the northwest the sun can last till nine pm)) reading Finn Fairy Tales till I fell asleep.

This weekend was for appreciating all that I have and wishing for nothing more. Pondering my hopes of the future and practicing delayed gratification.

This weekend was for feeling like Chattanooga is becoming the NYC of the 60's. Feeling like I am a part of something big that is about to happen in this city. ((hopefully that and I'm not catching a false vibe))

This weekend was for thinking and being excited about attempting to be a part of this maddness of Chattanooga.((tenatively)) haha

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>