Monday, February 1, 2010

whining about dining

the Sahale and Tim restaurant review idea
(mostly his idea) --> but I'm stealing it! because I was really excited about it
I want to smell the smells, see the sights, and taste the tastes of this little oyster
called Chattanooga //

Sahale is going to go to all these resturants::

http://chattanoogapulse.com/the-pulse-dining-guide/

((well except the fast food..))
and write a review of the food to be posted here..!

PLAN&&ADVENTURE no. 2

exposition:
SAHALE + the classic burger
is a loving loving relationship
and that love will lead me to discover Chattanooga's best burger.
ALL the burger's of Chattanooga reviewed? you bettcha! with stunning Olympus Digital photography to prove it!

be prepared .:.

->->addendum::
expensive resturants will get the appetizer treatment.
restaurants with meals $15+ will only get their appetizers reviewed, for the safety and welfare of Sahale's budget..

->-> 2nd addendum
I have no idea how often I'll get around to all you new and shiny restaurants.
this experimental project may not bear its first fruits so fast haha
in other words: patience with me, dear friends


No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>