Friday, October 1, 2010





today at work my friend offered me a tootsie pop
I notice the Indian (( er native american )) shooting the star on my wrapper
and I wondered about the legend that if you found on of those
you won a free tootsie pop..

I researched a little bit and found that some how this idea
didn't even come from any shadow of truth.

never has been or ever was a promotion by tootsie of this nature.
but the legend has grown so much that if you send in your
tootsie wrapper to the company they will send you
a copy of the "the legend of the wrapper".. a self writ story of how
that legend came to be..
so the legend lives on

I might send mine in and see what happens.



today me and my friend are going to meet and discuss starting a handmade and silkscreening company!
I'll let you know what happens with that.

And! soon we will have guest writer and co-editor Chelsea Grimstad add her thoughts to the blog!

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>