Saturday, January 2, 2010

My New Years thoughts on SEX

I have been thinking a lot about sex.
haha
I decided that I am the type of girl who will really be into it.
Also have decided that, that it will be one of the main compatibility tests in my relationships. Does he know how to touch me?
I know this is a weird topic.

I want my guy to be into sex and want it from me, but I think the reason I have never had sex nor want it liberally or promiscuously, is that the best sex MEANS something, and that is what makes incredible.

Guys think about sex all the time. That is all they want. -->

That is a truth, and I don't think that is wrong or shameful. Its totally healthy. I think the difference is: are they in love with sex or the person they are with? Do they want sex with any and every girl or do they want it with one girl more than anyone.?
I want to be the only one that will satisfy. I want it to mean something.

Same for girls. They want an emotional support, they want to be close to someone. But if you are just with a guy for that emotional support, it is just as wrong as a guy being with a girl just for the sex.

True relationships balance it all. The two people are together because they love and respect each other as people. They want to share life with each other. Sex, then, just becomes the strengthener in that loving bond and emotional support is just a perk of being with someone who you love and adore, that loves and adores you back.

I think that every girl or guy deserves this whole heartily. So maybe marriage is not the be all, end.. all but its called "making love" not "making infatuation" so I will wait until love happens.

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>