Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Who I want to be!

So I have made some decisions lately.
To have the life I want in the future, to meet the people I want in my future..
I have to live that way now //
I will search and search and search for what I want and never find
it because I'll be looking the wrong places.
cheers to new beginnings.
what will my life look like?

I sent this letter to Tim when we were deciding
what we wanted..

"I am looking for a home. Ever since leaving home, I have been searching for a person and a place that I can find again what I lost. I want to be able to feel comfortable, I want to lie on the couch and listen to the blues on a lazy Saturday. I want to read a book at the library and ring up huge fines when I forget to return it! I want to drive out into the country and listen to bluegrass or walk over ground where soldiers gave their blood. I want to sit in a church that is still and silent and gaze out of the windows. I want to play tug of war with a dog in my backyard. I want to fly to distant lands and see things I've never seen before. I don’t want to get wrapped in a cycle of going out every night, hanging out at night clubs and bars or going to big drunken parties."

I want this!! I need to be patient, I need to seek it where it is, I need to work for it..

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>