Saturday, January 9, 2010


.:. Last night I had a lot of fun kickin it at Discoteca new analogue bar on the Southside of Chattanooga. I came back smelling faintly of cigarette smoke and I hope it lingers awhile. Discoteca was so much fun. I danced with Mr. Benton and played some cards with Mr. Ramsey. The whole night was filled with booming retro beats, mostly from the 60's but with some 50's tunes thrown in.


Most of the people there were super trendy and seemed to stalk the floor intimidating everyone with their fashion choices. haha.


I was there to practice my free bird-ism. I could breathe and I felt really happy. I got my game on. I flirted with men. Its such a relief to interact shallowly and understand that is all it is. Its genuine in the fact that we could care less about each other and so much easier than the impending doom feeling of being swept away by someone. Don't get me wrong, I would never lead some one on, or date someone for kicks, but everything up to and in-between is fair game.


The place is all brick and jammed into the corner of East Main, the two rooms that make up the joint are pretty big but as of right now, pretty empty. Discoteca has a lot of potential, however. Its fun and vibe-y and lacks the sleaze factor at a lot of Chattanooga clubs. No bumping and grinding here. .:.


No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>