Monday, January 25, 2010

wow.
question: should people be more closed mouthed about their beliefs?

telling people strait out your opinion on controversial subjects is hard because they will either love you for it or hate you. I want to be loved for who I am but not judged for it.. and certainly not thought about as a judgmental person because I say what I believe..

Is that just another form of caring what other people think about you?

If you really don't care what people's unfounded and bias opinions of you are, wouldn't you not care whether or not they know your beliefs?

Is there is a difference between standing for something and being annoying about those beliefs?
Beliefs are personal.. maybe they should stay that way. For me, I get so passionate about what I believe its hard not to get excited. I see the amazing wonder and value in what I've discovered and want so badly to share it!!

Here's what I think the key is:
Respect
Respect
Respect

When you care about something you show equal respect to your beliefs and to others.
I want to strive to be more aware of the respect I show others.
Life is so rich and people so different and experiences so varied, that everyone's journey demands a great big dose of respect..

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>