Thursday, April 22, 2010

DAY 19 //

okay. today was magical and good.

I had to endure Ke$ha on the radio station but it didn't matter // blah blah blah that is all I here coming out of her mouth.

first of all, Pro Tools in the wicca of the Adventist world.
seriously, I felt like a wizard or a magician or something.
I used the little plugins and the volume and levels and EQ changed and left me with flawless, un-noisy sound. Dialogue sweet dialogue.

I also found out that my friend, Ben Norskov, is a flash wizard as well, and that flash with vimeo videos embedded in it is the second wicca of the Adventist world. magical.

things to finish up:

1. Digital Portfolio

2. Senior Project

3. Issues of Physical Science and Religion Reading

then home free!




the Village Market fullfilled the dreams of my heart today : )
I got some angel hair pasta, which I have been craving all week.
pesto with baby tomatoes. mmm

its funny how I spend all day fantasizing about what I will cook for myself in the evening.
I imagine the flavors and what I will add to the frying pan. I imagine and smell the spices in my mind.
its torturous because I really am hungry!
its like mental walking-through-the-grocery-store-and-wanting-to-buy-EVERYTHING.

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>