Sunday, April 11, 2010

DAY 8 // living

GRADUATING!!!
today I got my graduation regalia!


I've decide the best way I can be what I believe is to live it!
No more worries.
I finally have so much to give, that there is no use to talk about it : ) but just to take it for a spin.

This morning was about the secular spiritual.
Spent sometime nourishing my body for the soul.


Cooking has never been my forte//but I can't deny the amazing power of a good and wholesome meal! Gotten quite experiment with it all . Its an exciting adventure each time you taste the beautiful mess//creation.

Focusing//working on school. Graduation is just three short weeks away and the opportunites and possibilities are killing me. The wild wild WEST COAST is in my blood though, and I don't think that will ever change. Door opening? At least knocking.



WORK WORK WORK and then re-create
focusing on one mountain to conquer now.
being realizing that its not fair to myself to make me responsible for all of them at the same time..

BON IVER and incense (thank you mummsie dearist : ) mingled with the smells of garlic and onion and spices//vinegars was amazing. I think that Bon Iver is the quintessential hipster household soundtrack. For all your contemplative and moody moments. Just enough breeze that cracking all the windows in the house gave me the a delightful feeling of being outside even when in. It seemed to harmonize with Mr. Veron very appropriately..


No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>