Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 7 // the world

I believe in a story. 
I believe in all the little moments that make life precious.
The shared moments, the intimacy of those moments.

They absolutely break my heart.

As a Christian, I relate more to that than anything.

People who are believe themselves to be on the fringe do not trust Christians because they believe they will be judged. That breaks my heart. Breaks it into a million pieces. Everyone is hurt that way. Life is a mess. 

The judgmental who look like they have it all together are just as broken as the ones who are "the least of these". Once you become a heart earnest Christian, your heart breaks for yourself and for them. How could one love be so powerful? The same way you could feel for another so strongly.. I can relate because in snatches and pieces, I've been there. The last thing I want to do is alienate you because I love too much. You may have been places I never went, but that doesn't mean that you don't deserve my love. 

God taught me today there are no words that replace love.
Love somebody and it will change them. Fill their need not their want and you will feed them. Accept them unconditionally and they will see God. Not recklessly, for Jesus was the strongest person in the world, but strong in love..

I HAVE been there.
I have been so alone.
I have been so hurt.
I have been so lost.
I have been so consumed.
     so tempted
     so hungry
     so messed up
     so willing to be close to anybody
     so devalued.
     felt so worthless.
     felt like the mountain was too high.
     asked if it was worth it.
     so selfish.
     so satisfied to not care.

not going to church today..
I wanna just live it
everything else would just break my heart.

     

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>