Thursday, April 15, 2010

today//MINT

Today I am becoming the ten pound hammer and all over valuable person by starting my own mint account.
what is mint you wonder?
Mint is an online budgeting tool. And it is amazing!



here is my budget for the month::
.:.and I've already gone over .:.
man life is expensive!

Things that mint will allow me to do for the future::

-actually know how much money I am spending per month on my necessities and wants.

-how to consolidate and try to be consistent with spending..


-how I can sustain living where ever I am at.


-And how to be conservative in some places to save for the things I really want to do in the future.




thank you mint!
check it out at ----> MINT <---- AND its totally FREE!

As producer and friend Tom Gorai told me: "MONEY EQUALS FREEDOM."


And to be an artist who gets to do the art they want, you are going to need plenty of it..!
So bring it on, baby!

1 comment:

Kendra Logan said...

Awesome! We did a project in school last year that was like planning our budget...It was very eye-opening!

~Kendra

um... new looks <O> <O>