Monday, April 19, 2010

AGAIN!


Issues of Physical Science and Religion inspires me!
This goes right along with my earlier thoughts..

My teacher mentioned the age old nature vs. nurture that is the common describers of who we are as people, and he also mentioned how both of them are determined!

I'd never thought of that before, but it really is true.

NATURE:: we cannot change our circumstances. The environment is what it is and we did not get to decide that.

NURTURE:: we did not get to choose our genetics, just like we didn't get to choose our name. we don't get to decide what environment we are raised in or how we are treated as we grow up.. we didn't get to decide the things we got to experience or the things we were exposed to.

so what do we really get to decide?
where does that leave freewill?
basically they are saying who you are is not up to you at all!
but I don't believe that at all..

I think it has something to do with what kind of person we really are.. not the position we are in, but what we do with it. we always have that decision.

Be EMPOWERED to make it what YOU want.

I know that more now than ever : )

a friend sent this to me::
Elbow is amazing


No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>