Saturday, April 10, 2010

DAY 7 // update



Just when I think that I am all alone.
God sends me another angel.

PEOPLE you really do effect each others' lives!!

Went to the Hamilton SDA Church to meet a friend and the service was so strange.
They clapped at the sermon in the name of Jesus. It felt like I was in some sort of movie.
Unreal. But there was something there. Something genuine, I guess in a foreign form.

We talked for a while.

"I feel like I know more who I am then ever, but I still feel a hole. I feel closer to me beliefs then I ever have but there still is something missing."


"I know, right? I know the feeling."


"I just figured that it was because I hadn't found my other half, but now I don't want to even be with someone and I still feel unsettled."


"Maybe that is just how life is.. maybe its acceptance of that. Maybe its a good thing. We get so puffed up in our life discoveries only to find how small they are. Life is a never ending journey"



I think it might just be time that I need.

Found some chocolate chip cookies in my purse. Shared them with that friend.
We ended up grabbing some makins for Indian food and a six pack of Turbodog.


Drove back down Apison Pike through the rows and rows of trees.

It wasn't the words I needed. It was just the ability to be. To live life and without feeling like I have to edit it, copy, or paste it. Just the freedom to live what it is.

I smell the coffee starting to brew and I imagine us sitting on the back porch in the sun, eating our food creation and sipping a beer. Listening to The XX, Vampire Weekend, and Cut Copy.

That is what is good for today.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>