Monday, April 12, 2010

ONE WEEK

Okay folks.
Have you been reading?
I've been blown away by how making such a small commitment following through has paid off.
I cringed at the thought of having to "give up" somethings. But I have found that giving them up has freed me. COMPLETELY and UTTERLY. I no longer depend on those things but can truly LIVE. That is salvation.


"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation--to every one that believeth."--Rom. 1:16.

I guess that this place has been reached in my life.

You know what is the hardest thing? Just as hard as it is for close minded people to judge you for being a "sinner".. its open minded people's ability to make you feel ashamed of your beliefs that is sometimes the hardest. When you get to be that strong person in yourself you then can just let it go.

Not care whether they want to condemn you for not seeing it liberally enough. They can lump you in with the in-genuine and pew warming dead and its okay because you know why you are here and how you came to this place.

When you are done with your search you don't have to be as verbal about your faith, you can just live it and act it out.

WEEK TWO // discover what it means to live with "the Spirit of God" in my life.

!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!

finally watched "The Brother's Bloom" by one of my favs Rian Johnson.
lovely little movie : )

"this is a story about a girl who could find infinite beauty in anything. any little thing .. I was the one telling my own story.."

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>