Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DAY 4 // meaning

Yesterday I played a show with my friend, Alex Thompson, at Pasha's Coffee House. It was very small, not many people. But at the end a note had been placed in the tip cup.

"Hearing such voices and strings makes me believe that with beautiful things such as these there must be a God, or at least I am a lot more open to the idea."

wow.

every since I denied know God at film camp 8 years ago, I have wanted to be able to show someone love like that. I felt like I let God down and now I have an experience to vindicate that moment.

God keeps blessing me with the tough stuff. the stuff that isn't for you. which is a lesson in itself.

I could say.. boohoo my heart got broken, boo hoo I don't know where my life is going. but he makes me see that maybe I should stop worrying about that and know that if I persevere I will receive the deepest desires of my heart.

I'm nervous. I don't know how strong I am. I keep telling God, what the HELL am I doing. He has to show me. He has to some how show me. I'll let you know if He does. I know its all in the palm of His hand.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>