Friday, April 16, 2010

today .:. DAY 13


Seems appropriate to get discouraged on day 13.

I'm trying to be happy as is.
Not wishing for things that I don't have.
To abolish jealousy and bury hurt.
Today I will just be me and not over analyze it.
Today will not throw God's blessings in His face but know that everything He gives is to strengthen and not just please.
Today I will not wish for things to be different, but know that I have what I need for a good life right now.
Today I will remind myself that I will create happiness that will last. Not to be what others want but because the core of what it all is about is right.
Today I will not cry.
Today I will not worry about it.
Today I will not over analyze it.
Today I will say, "Who cares, it doesn't matter." Like everyone who has never been in love.
Today I will know that I can be loved because I already am loved.
Today I will let go of what I want. Today I won't compare anything to anything else..
Today. because it will never happen if you say tomorrow.

No comments:

um... new looks <O> <O>